[轻音乐创作背景]
《Your Bones》,来自Of Monsters And Men的My Head Is An Animal。
"以前时间很慢,很慢,马,驿站,信,很慢很慢,慢到一生只够爱一个人。而现太快太快了,还来不及了解就是分离。"
[轻音乐感悟随笔]
想去冰岛旅行,在最寒冷的冬天。去看上千年碧色的冰川,看垂直的瀑布和间隙的彩虹。开车跑在滚动水汽的环形公路,看与视线齐平的地平线上翻涌起要吞没村落的海浪,在只有三个餐馆的小镇落脚,在喝懵的深夜遇到极光,和喜欢的人在一起,亲故也好恋人也好,不要一个人去,一个人去冰岛大概会被孤独吞噬。
In the spring we made a boat
曾经春日里,我们共建舟
out of feathers, out of bones.
用羽毛,用骨头
We set fire to our homes,
纵火烧了房子
walking barefoot in the snow.
光脚走于雪中
Distant rhythm of the drum
远远鼓声
as we drifted towards the storm.
伴着我们飘向暴风
Baby lion lost his teeth,
小狮子落下乳牙
now they're swimming in the sea.
现在在海里遨游
Troubled spirits on my chest
百感交于心
where they laid to rest.
本该安于心
The birds all left my tall friend
鸟儿离开我高个的朋友
as your body hit the sand.
伴着你的身体倒在沙滩
Million stars up in the sky
天上星星千千万
formed a tigers eye
化成小老虎的眼睛
that looked down on my face,
俯视着我的面孔
out of time and out of place.
脱离时空的约束
So hold on,
所以请把握当下
hold on to what we are,
坚持我们自己
hold on to your heart.
坚定跟随你心
Awaken by the sound
被声音唤醒
of a screaming owl.
那是一只尖叫的猫头鹰
Chasing leafs in the wind,
追寻着风中的落叶
going where we've never been.
寻访我们从未到达之地
Said goodbye to you my friend,
轻声再见,我的朋友
as the fire spread.
伴着火势蔓延
All that's left are your bones
剩下的都是你的遗骸了
that will soon sink like stones
它们将迅速石沉大海
So hold on,
所以请把握当下
hold on to what we are,
坚持我们自己
hold on to your heart.
坚定跟随你心